Thursday, January 20, 2022

REFLECTION


Starting in the first class of SBI3013, I felt that this class had a difficult assignment and I did not understand the relevance of technology taught with its usefulness in everyday life. The first task to be done is a group assignment which is to present tasks entitled smart school, data logger and Stella simulation. After completing this task, I understood a little bit about technology in education. However, I do not understand well the topics taught by the lecturers. Maybe it's because I'm IT blind or because the way of delivering lectures doesn't suit my understanding.

Next, I have to do an e-portfolio assignment to create a blog. We weren't taught how to create the blog and just have to do it ourselves. This makes me depressed. Because there was no guidance for me to complete this task. So I did it myself with help and guidance from friends who had taken this course. From this task, I was able to learn to edit pictures and videos. Therefore, this experience I can use in the future

Last but not least, I would like to thank the lecturers of this course and the friends who helped me to complete this course assignment. Although not perfect but I am grateful and have done my best.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ASSIGNMENT